To calculate the bearing capacity of the soil, you can refer to the soil maps compiled by the state engineering-geological service, or to conduct a "rehearsal" of mounting a screw pile using the method of test pile twisting into the soil. The pile is screwed into the ground, then dismantled.
What is it for:
- Understand the approximate granulometric composition of the soil at the construction site;
- in the presence of stones in the ground - to estimate their number and size;
- determine the level of groundwater;
- to assess the bearing capacity of a specific type of pile in the selected area;
- to understand whether there is a bedding with a low bearing capacity on the soil surface (peat, silt, black soil)
In order to install the pile-screw foundation successfully, it is very important to have complete information about the quality of the soil in the selected area.
Leave a request on our website, and we will promptly contact you to clarify all questions on the study of the soil on your site.