To calculate the bearing capacity of the soil, you can refer to the soil maps compiled by the state engineering-geological service, or to conduct a "rehearsal" of mounting a screw pile using the method of test pile twisting into the soil. The pile is screwed into the ground, then dismantled.
What is it for:
- Understand the approximate granulometric composition of the soil at the construction site;
- in the presence of stones in the ground - to estimate their number and size;
- determine the level of groundwater;
- to assess the bearing capacity of a specific type of pile in the selected area;
- to understand whether there is a bedding with a low bearing capacity on the soil surface (peat, silt, black soil)
In order to install the pile-screw foundation successfully, it is very important to have complete information about the quality of the soil in the selected area.
Leave a request on our website, and we will promptly contact you to clarify all questions on the study of the soil on your site.
Dear Vadim Evgenievich! In March 2012, within the framework of the arrangement of the central industrial site of the Branch of OJSC "KOKS" - LLC "Mine them. Ca. Located in the Leninsk-Kuznetsky district, within the administrative boundaries of the Podgornovo rural territory, the contracting organization Avista Module LLC (Novosibirsk) supplied and arranged 145 pieces of BAU screw pile foundations. values of piles top marks (drawdown and buckling), and also there is no destruction of the protective, surface zinc layer of the screw foundations. We consider the choice of galvanized screw taper piles of TM BAU justified and optimal for supporting such structures. We are ready in the near future to apply the products of BAU Group LLC, since we appreciated the main advantages of your technology - installation speed, quality, Availability and reliability from Delions. Sincerely yours, Director of Mine to them. S.D. Tikhova »Ushakov Andrey Alexandrovich